Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pirate TV


With all the rumor-mongering going on here at Monkey Barn, I thought I would try to redress the balance a little bit by telling you about a new Reality Show starting tonight:

I am not making this up.

The CBS site makes it appear to be basically Survivor: Poop Deck, but you never know.

Might be worth a shot.


AND SINCE I'M TALKING ABOUT TV....


I don't watch the show, but I do keep up with a few Canadian pop culture things. I'm talking about Canada's Next Top Model.

This week the girls each have two pictures. I can't post them here so you'll have to click the link. (And trust me when I say it's worth it.)

The first picture for each girl is a headshot with sea-life on her head for some reason. We're talking starfish, dead fish, lobster, etc. I have no idea why. I'm sure it's some sort of high-fashion thing. I'll ask Kaida (who knows much more of fashion than I) and get back to you.

The second pictures.....DAMN!

You must check out Gina's and even Jacqueline, but especially Gina. Even that girl's sealife picture is pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

Not only do we have Pirate Master, but we also have the premiere of a celebrity nascar show. TiVo will be humming.