Friday, June 29, 2007

New Pizza movie a must see

Hey, bitches, bastards (and LJS), how y'all doin'?

I've been in California, because (and I bet you never would have guessed this), I met some people who are huge Coheed and Cambria fans, and we have decided to tour with them up through Cali into the Northwest up into Canada, where I will leave the tour to visit friends.

I don't actually know anything about the group, except I think they are some sort of speed metal thing, but the girls I met who are following them? Hot, slutty, and low self-esteem, or as I like to call it, the Holy Trilogy.

Anyscoots, this one girl Brandene and I have been hanging out a lot. (This led to 345 jokes about her brother "Cletus," but luckily she's a Simpson fan, so I've still been able to take dips in her river, if you know what I mean.)

Brandene used to be, uh, much larger than she is now, and perhaps that gave her sympathy for a movie like PIZZA. She made me watch it last night, and it is sooooooo funny! It's an indie and may be hard to find at Blockbuster, but you can at least ask. Here's the trailer:





More from the road as soon as I have more to tell. Email me at tobiasrm@gmail.com if you have any knowledge about C&C that I can use to get laid!

Tobias Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rented Pizza based on your recommendation. I will have to say there were a few funny parts but most of them were in the trailer. So if there are no other new releases to rent - this movie is not terrible but not great either - rent it. Otherwise, skip it.

Just my 2 pennies

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'm pissed that you're cheating on me Tobias.