Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wordnerd in the (new) House

Longtime friend to the Institute (and Monkey Barn) Wordnerd has a new site. It's pretty much just like her old site, except she got her HTML act together so there aren't so many difficulties reading. I like Wordnerd, and I often even like what she posts about, but I think the single best thing about her is that she stopped calling Forwarded Internet Questions (FIQ, or Questions of the Day, QOD) Memes. As I hope I made semiotically clear last August, those questsions ain't memes!

Anyway, when I went to her new site I noticed that Wordnerd has a theme song. I was instantly jealous, thinking WHY DOESN'T THE HYPERION INSTITUTE OR MONKEY BARN HAVE A THEME SONG???? (For more on that, see above post.)

I was so impressed by the theme song that I have to recommend her now, if only for her fine taste.

Here is a music video of the song. (This isn't the band, but rather some of the band's fans. They asked people to send in videos set to the song and that's how thy'd choose their official video. How cool is that?)

"I Hate Everyone" by Get Set Go


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, you ROCK.