Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brickabrack (Y'all come back)

So I come back to the precious Internets for a few minutes, hoping to see Monkey Barn just blown up, and....

TWO FUCKING POSTS?

(As opposed to Two Posts Fucking, which would just be weird.)

As someone pointed out, Bear is not so much the Bearverlord as the Laissez-Faireverlord, so it is upon me to motivate you bastards.

Yesterday I mentioned a prize for the best post.

Allow me to reveal it:

the best post will receive me (Hyperion), in bed, all night.

Now, I know what some of you more purient people are thinking:



No, no no. (Can you imagine if Kaida wanted to kill me too? She knows where I am, sorta.)

What I am talking about is using me like one of those warming bricks:



Like that one, but you know, not for racist white people. I will stay in bed with you all night and you can take advantage of my prodigious (and voluminous) body heat. And I promise: no dutch ovens.

So there you go, Barn. Can't get a better deal than that.

7 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

And yet I STILL posted. Amazing, that.

tiff said...

Hyp - great offer, but if I win I cannot accept the offer. Not only am I married (a minor complication), but I'm a furnace when I sleep. Don't need no mo heat in the sack!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I already have my Canadian nuclear-thermal heat generator!

Unknown said...

Good answer ladies, I'd hate to have to kill all y'all. :)

Hypey, we need to have a discussion on the sorts of prizes you're offering. Anything involving you and somebody else in your bed is NOT ok. Ok?

tiff said...

kaida - maybe you could offer your OWN prize and see how it goes? there are MALE barners, after all.

MWuahahahahaaaa!!!!

Skittles said...

or let us choose are barner?

despite the offer - I might be MIA for a bit - there is a bit of a family crisis going on - I don't have to whack anyone over it yet - but I just might be MIA for a while - I'll try to steal away - but this is the 1st time I've read the barn since sometime last week - no worries - if I wind up in jail I'll be sure to give y'all the down and dirty.

Sea Hag said...

Man, I really need a professional foot warmer for my bed.