Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Centerfield

I posted last Thursday, and this is the first time I have been able to get back. I was expecting 20, maybe 25 Monkey Barn posts.

For shame!

People, you understand I'm out here blowing truckers just to stay alive, to get to you when I can. The least you can do is give some great posts!

(Although, I do wan to take the time to point out Sea Hag's latest edition to Love is a Battlefield. Clearly that woman has gone through some bad relationships. Shame on all men who have ever hurt her! Speaking of which, even though she does not include the Hyperion Institute, you should totally check out her new site: http://sea-hag.blogspot.com/)


Anyway, I will be back in two days and I expect to see at least one great post from each of you. (Even you, Koz.) I will award a prize to the best.

Now, I have not been able to watch a single inning of playoff baseball, which makes me very sad, but I heard my beloved Tigers got into the AlCS. This is quite the Sniff Sniff moment for me. I don't know who they are playing, but I'm fairly sure their oppoenents sold poison milk to school children .

Anyway, in honor of postseason baseball, I wanted to post the Video Centerfield. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to copy and paste. You know what? Screw it. I am going to do it manually.

="http://www.youtube.com/v/AYwhKmNwgsk">http://www.youtube.com/v/AYwhKmNwgsk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I just spent 29 minutes of my precious internet time fucking with that. If it didn't work will someone please email Bear and have him go to You Tube and find the video and fix it? Here is the URL in case it does not work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwhKmNwgsk), but by Gar it better.

in the meantime, in the few minutes I have left I will write an update over on the Home page. See you there.

Edit: I came back and downloaded firefox onto this computer. It is not my computer, and if I am caught I might be killed, but what else is new. If it doesn't work this time I am going to scream:



Hyperion

2 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

That was 29 minutes that could have been spent on your knees. Hypey, now that you're in exile you need to think of being a more efficient person.
That being said, we miss you.
I'm very excited about the Tigers too! And, don't worry...I am back in the Barn after a short exile to Mouseyland. There WILL be more posts!

tiff said...

LJS - It's not nice to make me choke on a bite of respberry bagel with your snark. Post a warning first or something!

To all barners: can we post a gazillion things in the next couple of days to blow the big Aitch's mind? Hmmmm? Can we? It can be anything. Anyhting at all. You've seen the quality work I've done here - you should be abel to beat that by a mile with your GOOD Mousing hand tied behind your back!