Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quote This

I am a big fan of any thing with a good quote. That includes music, movies, television, even your momma ... If she had anything good to say that is. I'm only kidding, but not really.

I also know some of you must be too... Why else would you shift through hyperion's endless rambling. To get to the movie picks that why. I know, I know, I out all of you people but lets see where it goes.

Anyways I have a movie quote here from one of my personal favorites. Lets see if any of you remember it or even know where it came from.

"You know how you got that dent in your top Iip?

Way back,before you were born,
I toId you a secret, then I put my finger there...

and I said, "Shh."

Extra Cool Points
If You Can Tell Me the Name of the Character Who Said It

~Lost"Movie Freak" Goddess

No comments: