Wednesday, October 11, 2006

No, really, what's your sign?


So yeah, I am kinda underwhelmed by the lack of responses to the best and worst pick up lines ever. So I'm giving you all another chance to submit them to me by e-mail or, if you're lazy, by sticking them in the comments section. You can submit more than one, if you want.

I will be giving away a prize to the best one. Seriously. No, I don't know what the prize is yet...but rest assured, it will be so awesome it'll most likely cause some sort of rift in the time-space continuim. I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore. I need to lay off the absinthe.

Love,
Sea Hag
loveseahag(at)gmail(dot)com

2 comments:

Hyperion said...

I have always rolled my eyes at "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cuz you're the only "10" I see."

As for the good ones, I'll email you directly when I can later today.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Well, my darling, we have a new one from today and I'm posting it so we don't forget!

"Baby you're so hot, you emit in the UV."