Monday, October 16, 2006

Since You've Been Gone

For awhile now I've wanted to bring you Weird Al's "Since You've Been Gone," which may be his best non parody ever. (EVER!)

But I can't find the video on You Tube. I don't even know what the video looks like.

I did find two videos that take other stuff and put the song over it, which I have below. One is some sort of Cartoon thing I've never heard of, and the other is a tongue in cheek thing to Draco following Book 5.

Feel free to ignore the videos. Just choose one to listen to the lyrics. The lyrics are the thing.


Draco Version



Anti-Ed/Winry (your guess is as good as mine) Version


Enjoy

Hyperion

PS I know Schrodinger will claim this is only the second best "Since You've Been Gone," following her favorite singer Kelly Clarkson, but she's wrong.

PPS Yes, this can serve as the Barn's unofficial theme song next week when I lose internet access totally

No comments: