Saturday, October 29, 2005

As Promised

I feel like I'm doing a closeout sale at a dollar store.


Pirate keyboard [no word if the monitor is specially made to fit a guy with an eyepatch]

A completely lame game that you’ll spend way too much time playing [Sounds like dating in the 7th Grade]

Ro-Sham-Bo; The Next Generation [I couldn’t follow the flow chart, but I’d be willing to start a club if anyone’s interested]

Who the US should invade next [I think the point is that Americans are dumb, which some are, but do you honestly think Britons are any smarter? These are the folks who get bent out of shape over soccer matches. Honest-to-God soccer!]

Red-Tailed Hawk vs. Rattlesnake [I do not know why FOX doesn’t have a show called “Vs.” which features animals, humans, whatever fighting. Who wouldn’t watch this every week?]

Darth Vader scares his wife [I need to get me a wife just so that I can do this]

This must be what taking drugs is like [I can honestly say I’ve never seen white men jump that high. Show this one to your wife. She’ll leave you alone for hours]

What’s really in your Halloween candy? [I do this one so that Harriet can’t accuse me of never having anything positive and community-friendly on this site (and so that I can get away with what’s coming)]

Fainting Goats [Easily the cutest animals ever. I must own one. (By the way, this one is from Gorilla Mask, so some of you might want to hyperventilate now]




ADULT SECTION

The plan was to hang on to these until I had HyperionX back up and running, but I've decided to jetison most and just post a couple. Obviously Quincy and Harriet can't look at any of these, although strangely, they are all (but one) educational. Anyway, learn at your own risk.

20 ways to say “Eat a Dick” [Reminds me of that scene with Steve Martin in ROXANNE]

Zoo Weekly’s 100 Best Bodies [This one is mostly scantily clad women, although since it’s a British publication there are a few topless (but you have to zoom in to see anything). I present it here mostly becase there are so many awful awful choices. I mean, Heidi Klum doesn’t make the list, but both Paris Hilton and Charlotte Church make it? For their bodies!????]

How Pregnancy Happens [This is from Planned Parenthood, and I’m guessing their theory was that kids would pay more attention if they weren’t pandered too. I can’t decide if this is a good idea or a terrible one. Harriet, you’re conservative but still somehow cool. What do you think?]


That should hold you guys until Halloween day. until then....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learn so much when I visit this site. Thanks Hypey!

Anonymous said...

How Pregnancy Happens. Sweet. Planned Parenting Federation just got a lot cooler in my books. I'm not sure how many parents would be cool with a talking penis and vagina giving the lowdown to the kids, but since the general trend seems they are too over-mortified to do it, why not?