Tuesday, October 04, 2005

weekend update

This weekend was CRAZZZZZZY, including a trip to Colorado's where every hot server in the universe surrounded me vying for my attention, a trip to Denny's where I almost got in a fight for not standing for the Canadian National Anthem, a missionary giving a graphic account of the Rwanda genocide, and many other things. I'm still trying to catch up for how far back the weekend put me, but I promise to get as much of this written about in the next two days.

For now I have two things to say:

One: That new Black Eyed Peas song, "My Hump," is absolutely the last straw. Pop music has reached a nadir, and I'll pummel anyone I hear singing it. Truly the worst thing we've yet gotten.

Two: I'm declaring war on Blackberries. More on that later, after sleep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re:all the hot servers wanting your attention; it must be the hair....