Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Post Secret Redux

I'm posting early for me because I have to help someone out early the morning who's having surgery, so I'm attempting to sleep. If I have any energy left when I return I'll put up more. But before I go, you need to go revist Post Secret.

I posted this months ago, but you really should bookmark it and check it out once every two weeks or so. It will simply blow you away. The deal is that people send their secrets to this guy on postcards that they make/decorate themselves, and he scans them and posts them online.

At first it will seem silly, but some of them will just devastate you. Go there now to Post Secret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Hyperion Nation should have it's own secret post section. The joys of clicking 'Anonymous' when replying, yes?