Thursday, October 20, 2005

Where's Buzz Lightyear when you need him?

Dudes (and Dudeseses),

I had to get up at the butt-crack of you don't even want to know how early to help out with family things (which I was happy to do. I'm not beyotching; just saying). Anyway, I'm still a tad off my game, but I hope to recover soon.

But I did see something pretty cool on the road. We were backed up at a light, and the car in front of me had tail lights that were two circles full of dots. It kind of looked like a Christmas stencil or something. It was pretty cool.

As we got up closer, though, we noticed the two circles were intertwined. In fact, it looked like a slightly angled "infinity" sign.

Now, as I'm sure Bear will attest, infinity doesn't actually exist, but that's an argument for another day. What was so cool was, the car was an Infinity something or other. I felt very special to have seen it.

Not special enough that I ever want to wake up that early again, but still...

Oh, and why aren't there any comments on the Pizazz video? Funniest thing EVER and no one has anything to say? What about my female readers? You guys never shut up. Or Ajax. You talk enough to almost be a woman. C'mon guys: get it together.

No comments: