Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Raise your glasses

Today, for reasons I can't go into, we salute alcohol with a trio of links you may or may not enjoy:

First, an article from the BBC about a man who sued for the right to be drunk. Where are the Beasty Boys when you need them?

Next, Google continues it's mission to bring us everything under the sun, by offering Droogle, which tells you how to make any drink in the universe. Some of the names of drinks made me blush. I think I'll bring them up the next time my family is together to see if I can embarrass my sister.

Finally, Modern Drunkard Magazine brings us the 86 rules of boozing. Not being a drinker myself I'm not sure how accurate these are, but since most of you lazy sots are borderline alcoholics, maybe you can chime in.

"To Beer: the cause of and solution to all of life's problems."
-Homer J. Simpson

No comments: