Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More of LOST and Housekeeping

Koz points out another cool thing about the second LOST site (below): if you go to future projects, there is a hidden link. It's that movie that Locke and Jack watched, and I'm pretty sure this is a different version. Yes, there were still those annoying glitches, but I think I heard something that wasn't on the show two weeks ago.

One of the great things about LOST is how not only the characters intertwine in creepy ways, and those stupid number CONTINUE to pop up everywhere, but there are so many little tiny things to look for. This is why LOST is the best show on TV right now.

As for me, I have many other posts and top ten lists, but I'm wiped out after ferrying everyone around today for tickets and surgery. I must get some sleep, and then I'll do what I can. Promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else getting totally sick of Michael? Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're way overcompensating for being a deadbeat dad, we know, we know.

I think Mike would be a little easier to take if Harold Perrineau Jr, the actor, hadn't been Agustus Hill in Oz, as well as Link in the last two Matrix movies. He was so cool then, as opposed to the whiny bee-otch wandering around the jungle yelling 'Walt!' all the time.