Saturday, March 15, 2008

About that Spitzer....


In reference to my last post, I had planned Friday to drop a joke into my column about Spitzer, but then the column got cancelled/delayed by my realization that life sucks and why bother?

But it's such a great joke, I had to put it somewhere.

Anyway, I was going to say this:

And word just in that high-class call girl Ashley Alexandra Dupre is going to write a tell-all book about Governor Eliot Spitzer's depravity. The name of the book? "Spitzer's Wallows"


Pretty good, no?

And since I'll never had another chance, this might be a good time to tell you about Dickapedia. Know about Wikipedia? Then you can probably figure this one out. (It's for behavior, not girth. Sorry to get your hopes up, Schrodinger.)

Here is the entry on Spitzer. good times.

No comments: