Friday, March 21, 2008

Rabbit Tales

[this was originally supposed to be an all-monkeys project, but I lost heart and decided to just do it this way instead]


Okay, friend reader; I have a game for you. As you may have noticed, I have gone bunny crazy over on my home page. One of the pictures was a tad too racy for those sheltered folk, which makes it perfect for you degenerates!

My goal, as is yours, should you choose to play along in the comments, is to come up with the first and last sentence of a story based on the picture below. You do not have to provide the story. Frankly, we don't want to read it. All I care about is the first and last sentences of the story. Surely you can do that!

Here is the picture:




And here is my first attempt:

First Sentence:
"Jane would later reflect that the idea of breeding chocolate bunnies like regular bunnies would only seem wise (and only be attempted) by the very odd and the very Very inebriated."

Last Sentence:
"'On the bright side,' said Jane, wiping her mouth of the last of them, 'I no longer have to worry about getting pregnant.'"


CAN YOU DO BETTER?

No comments: