Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Denny's 5

Speaking of Danielle, that’s actually her name. This is because Hyperion is growing kind of weary of using aliases. When I first started it, the idea was to be able to talk about people anonymously, and not embarrass them. Sort of a “Dear Abby” kind of thing. However, it became a huge deal. Everyone wanted an alias, so they could show up in the credits. I remember getting a phone call from Bear complaining that he wasn’t in enough columns, even though he lived thousands of miles away, and thus had a hard time including himself in adventures!

Plus, if you know my life at all, it’s not that difficult to figure out who’s who, so the anonymity thing wasn’t really working. So, I was going to scrap the whole thing, but old standbyes howled. So, I think as a compromise, I am not going to create any new aliases (or alii). People can just be who they are.

No comments: