Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Denny's 6

Halfway through the night these three girls came in, fresh from bar. (Bar-Hos, you’d call them.) It was plainly obvious that none were wearing waisted undergarments, or “panties,” as the kids say. This reminded me of something I heard on the radio the other morning.

Apparently it’s becoming quite the trend for late-teens and early twenties (and even beyond) girls to go out and about…commando would be the best way to describe it. The benefits are, I suppose, no VPL (which stands for Visible Panty Lines, and can you believe they have an acronym for this?), freedom of movement, etc.

Now, while in theory Hyperion supports any movement that puts fewer clothes on women, doubts remain. I have no wish to be prurient or vulgar, but here at the Hyperion Institute we ask the tough questions come what may. Admittedly I have but little understanding of female plumbing, but it seems to be (and correct me if I’m wrong) that there would be hygiene issues involved going bareback. I mean, I’ve seen 5000 commercials this year for “panty-shields,” even though I only have a vague conception of what they are for. (My best guess is that there is some sort of “Panty War” going on that I’m not invited to, perhaps at slumber parties.) This isn’t to mention the…ahem…lunar cycles most chicks go through, (and make us go through too). So, I repeat: how can this phenomenon work? The radio segment mentioned something called “Anti-panties,” which I just looked up, but can’t seem to figure out what it’s for either. Help me out, Hyperion Squaw Nation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except for that time of the month, female genitalia is no more messy than males.

Anonymous said...

and what about chaffing? OUch! At least it shouldn't get caught in the zipper....

Anonymous said...

Going commando requires a little time getting used to. And given the hour and location where his Hypness cogitates these Denny-based musings, I have no doubt in my mind that these 'girls' are completely at ease with their underclothing removed.