Monday, August 22, 2005

Look everybody: it's Richad Roundtree!

Okay, so probably no one cares about this but me, but it's my site so I'll post what I want.

I have just now (that I'm on vacation) started to catch up with all the TV from April and May I missed. One of those programs is DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. I just saw the episode where Susan fears for her life so she hires a private investigtor. The guy she hires is played by Richard Roundtree, the same dude who helped Paul, the guy Susan's now afraid of.

But that's not what cracked me up. When she's looking up PIs in the phone book, she finds Richard Roundtree under "HAFT'S."

For those of you who are powerfully uncool, Richard Roundtree was SHAFT in the movies. (And somewhere a dumb teenager said, "But I thought that was Samuel L. Jackson!") Anyway, SHAFT, HAFT'S. Get it?

No comments: