Friday, July 13, 2007

Candy Queries

Several people (to protect both my sister and my girlfriend, I will not name names) and I have a running argument about how you say this candy. Since I don't want to prejudice anyone, I will not explain, but simply ask you, the Barn, how do you pronounce the name of this candy?





And While I'm on the subject of candy, I was watching the Food Network the other day, that Top Five show. I can't really warm to it, but they had an interesting episode on natural treats. Supposedly these Sun Drops are like M&Ms, but all natural. I would be willing to try them, but only if someone I know and trust says they are any good. Have any of you granola-set tried these Sun Drops (or regular, or almond), and if so, are they delish?)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jew Jew Bees

Oh and I saw the thing on Sun Drops too. I really want to try them. I have a Whole Foods near my work, I might stop by and pick some up.

Biff Spiffy said...

Jew jew bees is kerreckt.

Sun Drops sound like sawdust pressed with beehive floor scrapings. I won't be trying them, not while they still make real M&M's and Dunkin Donuts.

Sparky Duck said...

ditto on what Biff and Koz said about the chewy colorful candy.

Im liking the Sun Drops, but first thing I have to do is find a Whole Foods

Unknown said...

It's Jew Jew-bs!

Unknown said...

Jew Jubes

Anonymous said...

But there is clearly a Bee buzzing around on the package. So it has to be Jew Jew Bees.