Tuesday, July 10, 2007

8th Harry Potter book?

Have you all heard the rumor of an 8th Harry Potter Book?

I'm wondering, would the anger of the switcheroo outweigh the joy?

We should also have a betting pool on whether Harry makes it through the 8th book, as well as whether or not any "Journey" songs will be heard over the final pages.

Seriously: you thought the secrets of the sixth book were hard to contain, it's going to be one of the worst-kept secrets WHATEVER happens at the end of seven. best advice for hard-core fans: get your book, unplug the TV, radio and internet and read it all in one sitting.

Now that I think about it, that's what I'm planning on doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, that is exactly what I am doing when I get the 7th book. Bad people are idiots, and take pleasure in ruining good things for good people.