Sunday, July 29, 2007

Colour of my soul

What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

2 comments:

Hyperion said...

This scared me. I'm not sure why, but I didn't like answering the questions. I'll put what I am, but not the picture:

HYPERION IS PURPLE

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

Skittles said...

wicked cool, dragon thanks.

scarily - I too am purple.