Friday, June 23, 2006

Celebrities 1-8 revealed

Since all the Celebrities have been guessed, I thought I'd go ahead and revealed the undoctored pix.

Leave a comment and let me know if you want to do this again.



#1 - Michael J. Fox (I thought the older picture of him might be hard.) Points go to Kapgar (unless he's cheating; more on that later)



#2 Viggo Mortensen - Kaida guessed him first, but she cheated, so points go to Lady Jane Scarlett




#3 Jennifer Garner - Points go to Lady Jane Scarlett, although she loses a point for not knowing how to spell. (BTW, Shrodinger claims this is her, but I have a hard time believing it. I mean, sure she's that beautiful, but she's way too smart to ever get knocked up by a no-talent hack like Ben Affleck.)


#4 Aretha Franklin - Points to Lady Jane Scarlett. Maybe I should look into whether she's cheating. (By the way, I'm ashamed to admit this, but I couldn't find her initially because I always spell Aretha like she's an unmentionable body part)



#5 Paul Reuben (aka Pee Wee Herman) - I thought the different facial features would throw you off. Points to Kapgar again. Who thinks that Kapgar and LJS should be prohibited from playing anymore?



#6 Jennifer Garner, I mean Yoda - Sea Hag finally breaks the LJS-Kapgar Love connection.



#7 Eva Longoria - Points shared by Kapgar (who thinks he's so cute) and Tiff. Side Note: Maxim named her the hottest woman on the planet two years in a row. I mean, she's hot and all, but #1 two straight years? (This has never happened.) Someone explain this to me.



#8 Jodie Foster - When I saw that Kapgar got it I was suspicious that he cheated. Then I went back and read the comments, and he admitted changing it in Photoshop. J'Accuse, Mr. Cheater! I can't believe I brought you into the house of Aitch, fed you, made you a freaking detective with a drinking problem, and this is how you repay me!!!!! You're banned from "Guess that Celebrity," Buddy! (Although your money is still good at the bar.)

So, do we do more of these?

1 comment:

Tracy Lynn said...

This game fills me with hate. I'm not playing anymore. *pouts*

However, I AM enjoying watching you all play. Crap, I'm a parlour game spectator. Laziness, thy name is Tracy Lynn.