Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kapgar

I want you to know friends that I asked Kapgar to join the Monkey Barn. I did this because obviously we need some fresh blood around here. The Barners have become like those spoiled animals you see at the zoo: listless, overfed, no longer excited to be in cages, stared at by the unwashed masses.

Kapgar turned me down flat, saying (and I quote), "the only way I would occupy the same space as those miscreants would be if I attended their public hangings, and I say this as a bleeding-heart pansy liberal."

(Fair enough, although one has to ask, if Kapgar disdains Monkey Barn so much, why does he spend 8 hours a day here, taking all the Monkey Barn points through ill-gotten means? The answer, of course, is obvious; he's sweet on someone. But who?)

Anyway, while Kapgar may be an uncouth alcoholic of dubious lineage, his website is pretty sweet, one I visit daily. (In fact, I've been tempted to make him an Evil Kitty of the Realm, but then he'd never leave.)

A couple of days ago Kapgar posted this internet meme of Rainy Day questions.

Some great questions, but easily my favorite was:

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor? Ladies, nice tits & ass or common sense?

Now I'm not sure about the guys. (Frankly, I don't know which one I'd give up.) But girls, c'mon. Is there a woman alive that would take the common sense? Be honest.

Hyperion

5 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

Kapgar thinks he's too good to be a Monkey?! Dude, so wrong.

Tracy Lynn said...

I would love to have common sense, since this time I have the Excellent Rack.

And, Kapgar, I, for one, believe that the slightest extra exertion of creativity on your part and you would dry up faster than a flan in a cupboard.
*rolls eyes*

Chicken.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

So your door is not a door? It's a jar??
Damn Kapgar, you have more creativity in your pinky finger than most Barners have in their entire brain. I need to have a fellow Ann Coulter-hater on board too. Please reconsider!

Tracy Lynn said...

I thought that all people hated Ann Coulter? I mean, she's kind of, well , you know, CRAZY? And not in that good way.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Can someone please explain to me why she has an Adam's Apple??