Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Updating 'The List'

Several years ago I saw the 'Friends' episode where they all have a list of 5 celebrities they'd like to sleep with without repercussions from their significant others. So, in that spirit I came up with a list of my own:

1. Brad Pitt ('Legends of the Fall' era, of course)
2. Ben Affleck
3. Matt Damon
4. Greg Maddux
5. Emilio Estevez

A few days ago, a friend of mine had a similar conversation about which celebrity they'd most like to bone, and that reminded me of my list...and upon reading it, I was appalled by how dated it was. I'm mean...Emilio Estevez? Does he even count as a celebrity? I think I saw him working at a Starbucks a few weeks ago. I must've been in my 'Young Guns 2' phase at the time, that's the only way I can explain it.

So, before certain calamity can happen (and to regain some seriously dropped cool points for the whole Emilio Estevez and Ben Affleck thing) I decided to revamp my list:

1. Nathan Fillion
2. Jeph Jacques
3. Peter Krause (I am in a major 'Six Feet Under' phase right now)
4. Colin Meloy
5. Zach Braff

So please, everyone, I encourage you to update your lists. Who knows what would have happened to me if I had run into Ben Affleck in the mall or something? I'd have been honor-bound to nail him. Ewwwww.

love,
Sea Hag

8 comments:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

oooh...Nathan Fillion. I might have to add him to my list. If we meet him at the same time, does that mean we have to share?

Dragon said...

Glad to have you back, Sea Hag darling!

My list would be:
Rob Rainford
Brad Pitt
David Beckham
Clive Owen
Hugh Laurie

lost goddess said...

OHHHhhh....drool

David BEckham!
Richard Kruspe
Tom Welling
Billy Zane
Salma Hayek

Tracy Lynn said...

Nathan Fillion and Hugh Laurie...CHECK!
I'd also add Rob Morrow, The goalie for the German National Team, I can never remember his name,and Eddie Izzard, but only if he's in drag. Don't ask me, I won't explain it again.

Sea Hag said...

oooh...Clive Owen. He gets an honorable mention.

I suppose we'd have to share Nathan Fillion, and I'm betting there's plenty to go around, but I get first dibs!

Sea Hag said...

Say, I'd like to hear from some dudes on their lists. What's up with that? Don't be shy!

Sea Hag said...

If I were a guy, I'd be more discriminating about the poonanies I visited.

lost goddess said...

Love that Sea Hag!!!