Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Guess That Celebrity (#1)

Okay, here's how the game works:

Without Cheating (Dominique, Lost Goddess; I'm looking in your direction) try to figure out who the celebrity is. I'll give you three hints (one obvious, one helpful, and one that gives it away but will be way too advanced for you brain-dead schlubs):

1) Celebrity is male

2) Celebrity is solid B-List, but used to be A-List

3) Celebrity once had a Richard Nixon lunchbox (Okay, that's so obvious even you morons should get it, but I wanted to give you an easy one to start.)



First commenter to get it right (without cheating) wins some sort of prize


3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I say Robin Williams.

Dragon said...

My guess is David Letterman but I'm not sure that's a gap in his teeth.

Hyperion said...

Although I'm suspicious that Kapgar cheated, I'll take his word on it and declare him the winner for Round 1. See above for Round 2.