Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Updated Updated List

Props to Sea Hag for brining up the updated list (from Friends) yesterday.

However, a couple of years ago Aviendha and I brought awesomized the list, and it now reads slightly differenly (please update your comments):

  • 5 people of the opposite sex (just like before, except that one of the people you can designate at a certain time in their lives, also known as the Elizabeth Taylor rule. The other 4 you have to take as of now)
  • 1 person of the same sex (Come on; you know you've thought about it)
  • 1 person who is dead (Aviendha called this the Errol Flynn rule, but personally I think she had her sights set on Abraham Lincoln, or as Homer Simpson would call him, "That rail-splitting theatre-going freak!")
  • 1 person who is fictional (The Dorian Gray rule)

There you, Barn. Have at it.


(obviously, no one is picking Hyperion)

15 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

Nathan Fillion
Rob Morrow
Eddie Izzard (in drag)
Hugh Laurie
Peter O'Toole in his thirties
Ashwaryi Rai
Cary Grant
Lord Peter Wimsy

Tracy Lynn said...

Plus, I would totally do Batman.

Skittles said...

Josh Lucas
Hugh Jackman
Owen Wilson
David Boreanaz
scott Foley
Angelina Jolie
Cary Grant
Bruce Wayne / Batman - why not a 3 some ;-)

Dragon said...

Rob Rainford
Brad Pitt
Clive Owen
Hugh Laurie

Young Muhammad Ali

Maria Bello

Humphrey Bogart

Aragorn

Unknown said...

Omar Epps
Josh Holloway
Viggo Mortensen
Hyperion
Young Meg Gibson
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Genghis Khan
Indiana Jones

Sea Hag said...

Nathan Fillion
Zach Braff
Colin Meloy
Peter Krause
Paul Newman ('Cool Hand Luke' era)
Mariska Harigay
Cary Grant
Rhett Butler

Hyperion said...

Tracy Lynn - I'm with you on Nathan Fillion, Hugh Laurie, Peter O'Toole (now or then), Aishwarya Rai is already cast in my movie, Carey Grant of course. Lord Peter Death Bredon Wimsey I'm not familiar with, so I'll get back to you on that. Rob Morrow and Eddie Izzard? You're insane.

Dominique - Josh Lucas, Owen Wilson and Scott Foley are all nancy boys. The others are yummy.

Dragon - I could swear you had David Beckham on your list. I would change my policy of smacking girls for that. Other than that you're perfect. I personally would sleep with all of these men (and for some of them, I'd even "receive")

Kaida - That's a great list, especially Genghis Khan, but what are you putting Me on there for? Are you trying to piss off my girlfriend?

Sea Hag - I had a dream once about you and Mariska Hargitay. Let's just say you two seemed to "hit it off." As for the others; not bad at all.

Dragon said...

Hypey, I was only following orders. I could only keep 4 from my previous list so darling David had to get the boot. It was a hard decision considering he has the hottest legs on the planet.

Hyperion said...

Kaida - Whoops, I forgot. I'm a busy man. You can't expect me to keep track of all my wheelings and dealings.

Dragon - That's no excuse.

Sea Hag said...

I thought I was your girlfriend?

Hyperion said...

Now you're just trying to get me killed.

Skittles said...

Let's just all get along - ORGIE!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Everyone...kiss (me) and make up.
My list is...
1-5 Lord Mullett
(hey, when a gal's happy, she's happy)
Angelina Jolie
Cary Grant
Jean Valjean

Unknown said...

Grrrrrrr

lost goddess said...

David BEckham!
Richard Kruspe
Tom Welling
Billy Zane
Sean Connnery

Salma Hayek

River Phoenix

Fagin Dupree