Thursday, June 29, 2006

One more because I love you

Because I like you, I'm going to give you one more Decodaquote. If you want any more, you need to visit Patience "Blood" Rayn's site and order a book: Decodaquote.com (By the way, I spelled her name wrong yesterday, becuase I got all caught up in the BloodRayne thing. Either way, it's still the coolest name ever. If you do go to her site, they have funny Decodaquotes, ancient ones, inspirational; you name it.

Okay, here you go:

"HEA BHE GMR WHE OZVCK UHNKPA GMVPK LVUUVEX H TZKJJA XVZP VU UVBTPA ERJ XVCVEX JMK LVUU JMK HJJKEJVRE VJ OKUKZCKU."

BVWMHKP OZHAJRE

(Clue: O = D)

Let me help you out, people. From Patience's website, here are some things to look for:

Single letter words that represent a or I;

The--the most common word, often beginning sentences;

e--the most common letter;

th--a frequent combination at the start, middle and end of words.

Two two-letter words with the same first letters may be: it is, if it, as an, or of.

When i is third-to-last letter, try ing first.

A repeated letter in the middle of a four-letter word is almost always ee or oo.

A repeated letter at the ends of a four-letter word indicates that, ease, else, high, says and others, but check that first.

A double letter at the end of a word is usually ss, ll or ee.

People is a popular cryptogram word--look for repeats of first-fourth and second-sixth letters.

Letters following an apostrophe are s, t, d, re, ve, and ll. An n precedes ’t.

It helps to reread what you have and to sound out the words.

I know you can do it! (Even you, Tracy)

Hyperion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these. More, I want more! Please and thank you.