Friday, June 09, 2006

Johari Window

I saw a great post on Tracy Lynn's site, and if she's not going to talk about it here, I will.

She signed up for the Johari Window, which I think is very brave.


The way it works is that you pick five words that best describe the person (positively) and then see how those words coincide with what she picked about herself. What you're doing is seeing how what you think about yourself matches (or doesn't match) with what others think about you.

There is a darker version, with negative traits, and Tracy ws brave enough to try that as well.

[Go see Tracy's Post]

It was somewhat unnerving having to judge Tracy like that, especially because I only know her through her site and emails and pictures. I'm not saying it's a false persona; my take on Tracy is what you see is what you get, but I felt weird having to label her.

Anyway, although it gives me hives just thinking about it, I figured if Tracy could be brave I could be too, so over on my blog I have my own Johari Window.

Scrrrd Hypey

1 comment:

Tracy Lynn said...

I wasn't even sure anybody would actually DO IT. So thanks for that, H.