Friday, February 16, 2007

All my Exes have dated Wreckses.....

I recently asked whether you'd want your EX's next paramour to be HOTter or NOTter than you.

Some interesting answers. Here's mine.

It's a little known fact, but a long time ago Hyperion dated one of the Monkeys in the Barn. No, I'm not going to say who, and we're just friends today, but I remember once after we broke up for the second time (we were one of those couples who broke up several times, but it wouldn't work out so we'd get back together). Anyway, after that second time "Shirley" went out with some real losers.

At first I was happy, because of their loserdom, but after a while it kind of got to me. I mean, if that was the kind of man she picked, what did that say about me? Was I an abberation, or the norm?

More importantly, those guys and I belonged to a special club: people who at one point dated Shirley." It's an exclusive club (well, relatively speaking), not open to just anybody. Forever more I would be in this group, and as such, I wanted it populated with pretty great people. I continually badgered Shirley to date Brad Pitt (she was cool enough to have pulled it off, had she wanted to), so that I would be in a group of men that included Brad Pitt. I felt this would, by comparison, make me a better man.

That's my two cents.

Are you ready for the next question?

QUESTION #2

How is it that every Monkey Barn lady is...uh, well endowed? I mean no offense here, but it seems staggering to me that of all the women we have, not one is a pirate's dream (sunken chest).

You can't blame me. I've only met three of you, and only knew two before they became monkeys. I had no idea that most had large chests, until the information filtered to me, either through photographs (sadly, normal ones) word of mouth or "testimonials."

Even our latest member, who isn't even with us yet, and I'm quoting Tiff verbatim here because I have no idea myself, is "spectacularly racked."

So what's the deal? Am I subconsciously seeking out an All-Star Team for the Blogger Stripper Olympics? Is this some Oedipal issue owing to the fact that I was never breast fed? Or is the real cause reversed, and bosomy babes are seeking out the Barn on their own?

Please enlighten me with your theories. (And guys? I'm probably in enough trouble for bringing it up. I'd keep out of this and just thank the Light it is so.)

Hyperion

8 comments:

Biff Spiffy said...

Don't we have a Barn Convention coming up soon?

Pageant Mom said...

Sadly I am neither flat nor fluffy...

lost goddess said...

I get wanting to be in a elite group.

As to your second question....I have no fucking clue how it happened.

Sea Hag said...

That Shirley. She sounds like a heap o' fun.

Dude, we totally need to have a Monkey Con!

Anonymous said...

Hyp - wellllll, um.....either we're all a buncha LIARS or you have got the booby-sensor ah-ha-o-meter pegged.

I vote for the latter.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Oh yes. The fine art of Photoshop and/or lying. I think that Tracy Lynn is the real deal though, that bodacious rack.

Anonymous said...

Well, um, maybe Shirley just can't find anyone better than you, Hype? As for our racks...well...some people you shouldn't believe until you've gotten a reall eye or hand full for yourself (gosh now I'm happy you were at Super Hero school teaching that one day - thanks for the uh "tutoring" session - wink wink)...maybe big brained gals (such us Hypie's Angels's here) just happen to have bigger boobs too?

Oh and one more thing - what trouble are you in for bringing this up - NONE! Do you know fear us? DO you think we'd do such a thing as lock you out of the Barn for upsetting us - oh wait, we arleady did that... :-)

If we convention soon - I'll bringer the Naner Pudding Y'all!!!

(Domie - stupid new blogger isn't agreeing w/ old blogger - the buggar!)

Hyperion said...

Biff Spiffy - We do have a Monkey Barn Convention coming up. Make sure you've had all your shots!

Pageant Mom - Prove it!

Lost Goddess - I can always count on you for random foul language. Way to keep it real, homie!

Sea Hag - She was a heap of fun, although she could never be serious. Often I would say, "Shirley, you can't be serious!"

Tiff - you can't all be liars. I have seen photographic proof of some of you.

Lady Jane Scarlett - I think you should prove us all wrong and do a striptease

Domie - An excellent idea, demanding photographic proof. Not sure if I can get away with that, but I'll try