Monday, February 19, 2007

Biff Spiffy is the God of my idolatry

Biff Spiffy (or "Thrash," as all the cool people call him) has really made quite the impression.

Friday afternoon I received a package from none other than Thrash, a combo Valentine's Day gift and thank you for being included in the Barn. Among the treasures:







Now, I don't want to sound like a girl, but let me just say that it got a little dusty in there when I opened up the package. What a stud!

In his note Biffy mentioned that he was sorry the gift was late, but he figured that all the Monkey Barn women would have already sent their proclamations of love.

Ahem. [clears throat]

Anyway, from now on, you know where Biff Spiffy sits?

The front seat!

That's right. Thrash gets Shot Gun on all trips in the BarnaBego from now on.

3 comments:

tiff said...

Way to go, Biff! But I can't help but notice that there were no naked pictures in that haul...what gives?

Sea Hag said...

Where's my Pop Tarts, Spliffy?

Biff Spiffy said...

I ate 'em. It's true. Some bastard reached into my drawers and pulled out the oatmeal I was gonna have that morning, so I ate the 4th pair of Strawberry PopTarts.

Sorry, SHag... I owe ya one.

And, I don't just give nekkid pictures to EVERYBODY (that drives down the value).