Friday, February 16, 2007

Survivor?

So I watched the first two episodes of Survivor Fiji, and I can't say I'm totally impressed. I'm not a Reality man, so this is new for me. However, I was hoping for major pulchritude. When I did a Google Image Search of "Survivor Fiji," I got this;




Look it up for yourself!

Anyway, it's mildly interesting but not captivating. However, I think something like Survivor only works if you can root for and against people, and that only works if you have a partner in crime to trash the people with.

I initially enlisted someone to watch the first episode, but they dropped out after one. This leaves me alone, and unsure where to go. I am willing to continue Survivor (why not?), but only if someone is interested in watching it so we can gossip about the contestants and decide who to love and hate.

Anyone interested?

If so, email me at hyperioninstitute@gmail.com and put "SURVIVOR" in the subject line, and we'll start a club.

Note: I'm also willing to start a "Pictures of Jessica Alba naked Club" if anyone is interested in that too.

1 comment:

Biff Spiffy said...

I, like the late President Ford, am a joiner. I can't join your Survivor club, since I don't keep a schedule that includes much teevee, but I can join your other club.