Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What Does It All Mean??

Okay, here are your test results from The Bachelor Party over the weekend. The good news is I cracked up, they're fun and interesting; the bad news is you may want to seek help.

#1: Your favorite place to swim and reasons relate to how you feel about sex.
Some of you like to "swim" (note finger quotes) with lots of people, some are afraid of sharks, and some don't "swim" at all. Poor Chachi. Interesting, Koz blows bubbles and Tiff prefers a long pool...

#2: Finding yourself alone in the woods indicates how you feel about the future.
A mixed bag of adventurers and 'rather not, thank yous' in our little group.

#3: The white room reveals your thoughts on death.
The bony guy with the scythe better find some shin guards and a cup before TL arrives.

3 comments:

tiff said...

OK - 1) Truedat, but don't forget about the monster thing. 2)Interesting - "right at home" wouldn't be how I would describe the future. Huh. 3) I would say that me being curious about how to get out of death is pretty much spot on. Not.Ready.Yet.

rennratt said...

Hmm. So this means that I don't have sex, I hate the idea of a future and am looking forward to DEATH?!

Niiiice.

lost goddess said...

it's all true!! I'll only have sex with friends!

And I really need to get connected to my future....

And well Of cource I'll feel at home when I am dead!!!