Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day .... To Me!

I got this poem from a Valentine of mine.

"Roses are red,violets are blue"

BUT WHO CARES

flowers don't compare to you.

and if the sky falls down,
and oceans swell,
and the earth cracks open releasing hell.
i will not fear, no i won't be afraid
For I'd be with you, To end of my days.

Now you have 2.

Be my Valentine

Sweet as hell right?

Of course!
So I sent him one back hand written that was as follows

Blood bleed red

Midnight seas of blue

I am making this poem just for you

You came along and swept my feet

Nothing can ever compare, for you are very sweet

Together forever we will be until the end of time

Just say yes you will be my Valentine!

Thank you , I will be here all week if you screwed up again this year and need to make amends

~Lost "finally feelin da luv" Goddess

1 comment:

Biff Spiffy said...

You took the words right outta my mou... I mean fingers.

Sweet as hell. Must be freakin' Poetry Week.