Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You wanna know fear?

I usually don't get scared, but I sure did a moment ago.

I was downstairs on the library computer to post my Lentils column, and I logged out and such. Then I found out I could check out a laptop, and with my back and ankles that option would be much better for stretching out in a big chair upstairs. I took the elevator up to the library and went through the hassle of getting one.

I sit down and type in blogger.com, figuring I'd do a bit more around the site, only to discover...

I WAS ALREADY LOGGED IN!!!!!

You can imagine my panic.

When I used to have a home computer (way back when I had a home), sometimes I would close a blogger window and not log out. When I oppened blogger back on, I'd find I was still logged on.

Could I somehow have forgotten to log out every single window, and the library "system" keeps me logged on? Does this mean that if someone else logs into blogger they can access my stuff???

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

It turns out that's not the case (I think). What had happened was that I logged on my gmail account first, and since the new blogger does gmail for the log in, I think it just acted in concert.

but still.....Scrrrrrrd!

2 comments:

Pageant Mom said...

I never know where I've been til I get there.

Biff Spiffy said...

Mmmm, cookies.