Friday, February 09, 2007

Nick Names

I have decided to give the two newest members of Monkey Barn (Rennratt and Biff Spiffy) nicknames. Like many of my references, they take a couple of steps to figure out, so I will award 50 Monkey Barn Bucks (redeemable any time except black-out dates) to whomever figures out each nickname first.

You must have the correct rationale to get the points. I will give you a hint: Kevin Seal, Adam Curry and Riki Rachtman

Renratt will be known as Mickey

Biff Spiffy will be known as Thrash. (This one is very hard, so I'll give 75 points)

Good luck.

2 comments:

Biff Spiffy said...

I got nothin... but I like 'Thrash' better than biffy...

rennratt said...

Ah! HEADBANGER'S BALL! MTV! (All of the boys listed were HOSTS...)

"Thrash"?! Duh. We all know that Biff Spiffy is a Rocking Bass player!

Is "Mickey" a codename for Toni Basil? If not, I got nothing on that one. And it is to be MY nickname...

Now, since Blogger is being a TARD (still) - my invitations are not linking up. I DO want into the Barn, guys. I'm merely fighting with the Blogger Gods.