Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hyperion Wants an Apron

So last night I'm rewatching the end of Rescue Me Season 1 (and if you haven't seen it, WATCH IT NOW). Anyway, uncle Teddy had on an apron that read this:



Of course, now I want one!


In other news, I'm announcing a contest, blantatly ripped off from Chicky Babe (but I don't think she reads me any more, so we should be safe, plus, even if she does, Chicky's Australian, and they are noted wusses).

Anyhoo, you know how when you leave a comment there is a Word Verification code? And it's supposed to be random and everything, but sometimes it spells a word, which reallllly creeps me out. Anyway, I've been storing the most interesting of them, but of course they are all currently on my home computer, which is Light knows where.

So I turn to you. Start saving the more interesting Verification Codes and post them on here. Winner gets 32 Monkey Barn Cool Points.

(This one isn't funny, but I post it anyway for the dumber Monkeys who aren't sure of whence I speak.)

No comments: