Thursday, November 16, 2006

What I'm Thankful for - I

Icarus - for daring to dream he could fly higher.
Ice cream - :)
Idealism - my source of hope.
I think, therefore I am - self awareness and dualism.
Ireland - I loved being there.
Imagination - for which, I am eternally tortured and blessed.
Isaac Newton - My lack of coordination proves the law of gravity over and over again.
Intelligence - the part of my mind that keeps me from insanity.
Intimacy - yum.
Irony - Without irony, I may not laugh as much, if ever.
Internet - I learn something everyday and electronically meet people who encourage me and challenge me to be imaginative. (Yes, I am talking about you Monkey Barners.)

Love, Chelle

4 comments:

tiff said...

Great list! Descartes and Newton in ONE post - way to raise the bar, Chelle.

Dragon said...

great job!

Sea Hag said...

good stuff, except you forgot iPods on there.

lost goddess said...

how could I for get dear sweet Icarus. What a hard lesson to learn from.