Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Sins of Tyler Brayton

[special, imported from The Soap Box, which you really should visit more often)


Okay, so I have no TV up here in Outlaw Camp, but I was on a trip to the restroom (which entails a 10 minute car ride) and I had the radio on, and heard an Oakland Raider (Tyler Brayton) knee Jeremy Stevens in the groin. Well, I didn't hear the actual knee, but I heard the announcers talk about it.

Here is the video:





Later, on another trip down the hill (had popcorn the night before), I was listening to ESPN radio and the girl hosting the show (didn't catch her name) talked about how every guy in the studio had a "hit in the groin" story.

Here's mine.

Once my mother was complaining about how childbirth was the worst pain ever.

"Mom, you don't know what you're talking about. Childbirth isn't the worst pain ever. Getting hit in the groin with a frozen Snickers bar is the worst pain ever."

"Spoken like a true male." (Women love to lord that over you, don't they?)

"Mom, let me ask you something. How many kids do you have?"

"Four."

"And after you had me, did you want to have more children?"

"Of course."

"Mom, I NEVER want to get hit in the groin with a frozen Snickers bar again."


QED

1 comment:

tiff said...

Shoot, getting hit with a frozen snickers bar doesn't involve getting laid. Would you reconsider if it did?