Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What I have to be thankful for - H

What I have to be thankful for - H

" Secretaries will contact you " My ass! Hyperion himself asked me. Plus I am easily the coolest person in the barn, but we all acknowledge the "friendship" You and Hyperion have. I am willing to settle for second coolest person in the barn on account of not even I am willing to go there. There are many things to be thankful for. Here are some of the greatest things that begin with the letter H

1. HOMIES ~Very thankful for true Homies

2. HONDAS ~All things Honda.

3. HOLIDAYS ~Need I say more?

4. HATE MAIL ~Yeah I said it!

5. HOTTIES ~You know who you are!

6. HISTORY ~One of the coolest things ever! Last butnot less

7. HYPERION ~After that opening line I need some Helpful cool points ;D

Thankful for all these things H

I forgot a few that should be on the top of the list and they are .

8. Health ~ face it we would all be dead with out it.

9. Happiness~ Enough said.

~GODDESS

4 comments:

Dragon said...

Yay Hotties! You meant me, right?

lost goddess said...

Like I said you KNOw who you are!!!

Hyperion said...

Everyone should be thankful for me

Sea Hag said...

What about 'ho bags? We should all be thankful for those.