Thursday, November 16, 2006

What I Am Thankful For - V

No thesaurus was used in the making of the post.

Valor - of our men and women in the military
Virtue - the everyday kind
Velocity - without which, I achieve nothing
Veracity - the active side of Truth
Villainy - cuz I find that shit amusing
Vibrating Pillow - if you don't have one, you won't understand. If you do, no explanation is necessary.
Vespa - Hol just won one, but I get to ride it
Vanilla - the base for all things delicious
Vanguard - cuz I'm SO on it
Vituperation - so I can deal with Hyperion and all the other people who work my nerve
Vociferousness - sort of speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Happy Thanksgiving, kids.






Tracy "Lord of Linguistics" Lynn

11 comments:

Hyperion said...

How you missed the biggest V of them all is beyond me.

I'll give you a hint: it goes in another V.

other than that, good list. nx

tiff said...

Dear me, a list with no sex at all. Amazing.

Oh, wait, there is the vibrating pillow.

LOVES the big words, BTW.

tiff said...

But koz, I don't think Hyperion allows his picture to be posted on the web....

lost goddess said...

Oh the innocence lost on this site

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Smackdown Tiff! :)
Bravo Tracy Lynn!

Tracy Lynn said...

See? This is the kind of backchat you get when you take the high road. No wonder we seldom bother.

Skittles said...

vin diesel
vixens
vikings

tiff said...

vomer bone - without it your face wouldn't be the same.

vellum - pretty paper

veil - 7 of 'em and you've got an outfit

varnish - just because

lost goddess said...

I'd say Vin diesel is the the biggest V to be thankful for having. ;)

Sea Hag said...

Oooh, Hyperion got burrrned!

I'm thankful for my vagina (and so are many others).

Hyperion said...

From what I hear...

many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many others.