Friday, March 09, 2007

Billie Jean King is not his Lover...


So, I heard that Michael is in Japan for some "Meet and Greets" and for thirty-five hundred dollars you are guaranteed a minimum of thirty seconds "face time" with Michael. Maybe during the Thriller era, or even BAD, but I can't see that now.

But I actually didn't post this to rip on Michael. Others have done that enough (and if that's your comment, cram it with walnuts, ugly.)

Here's what I want to know: Assuming you had a large amount of discretionary spending (say, as much as Pageant Mom, whom rumor has it is quite loaded), what celebrity would you pay thirty-five hundred dollars for thirty seconds of face time?

If your answer is strange, please explain.

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

OK OK OK...because I'm the first post, I get to make an addendum.

The MALE I'd pay $3500 for face time?? Clive Owen.

The FEMALE I'd pay $3500 for face time?? Sandra Day O'Connor (again, geek crush on Supreme Court justices)

Biff Spiffy said...

Dave Matthews.

Female? Um, nobody comes to mind. But if I could get both Molly Ringwald and Sandra Bullock, I'd come up with a cuppa thou.

Pageant Mom said...

Male:
OMG. Gene Simmons. (or Paul Stanley if he's busy.)

Simply out of curiosity to see what the heck they look like in person.

Female:

Ab-so-pos-lutively CHER !!! She's like my TOTAL idol ever since I saw the first Sonny and Cher variety show!!!

Now, how can I get someone (or preferably many someones) to want to spend $3500 to spend 30 seconds of face time with me??? Then I could live up to my er, reputation...