Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mini Monkey Barn Project

So, I've posted two pictures from Coloring Book Land, because I find them very funny.

Basically the dude takes "Clip Art" that is in the public domain and writes a dirty caption.

So, I thought: why can't this be the next Monkey Barn project.

I know Hyperion has a big secret Monkey Barn Project in the works, but screw that. Tobias the FuthaMucking River Midget is in the Hizzy, and I demand we do this.

So, here's how it works: Leave your caption in the comments. Best one wins, as judged by me.

Now, obviously it's more likely a man is going to win, because, well, you know: chicks ain't that smart. So when a man wins, he wins, uh, Time Life's "Sounds of the '70s" collection, along with Greg Brady.

If by some freak of nature a girl comes up with the best post, she wins me for one night. If that ain't motivation, I don't know what is. So lezz do it:

5 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Where in the Clip Art did you find THAT picture!?

My caption? "Ewe ain't seen nothing yet."

Dragon said...

"Baaaaad boys club"

lost goddess said...

Look I know what you're thinking...... But I promise you they were all alive when we start.

Bohemian in Korea said...

Sybaritic Slaves in Shorts Sheep Shearing and Shagging Salon

Biff Spiffy said...

Get your Wool On at Bruce's Bathhouse