Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Global Warming Solved

A former Canadian minister of defence is suggesting that we use extraterrestrial technology to solve global warming.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=3e57926c-bfeb-4ff3-acf6-50c575ee996c

He wants public disclosure on UFO crashes in Roswell so that we can use the alien technology to replace fossil fuels. I think that this suggestion is simply absurd and is not taking the problem seriously. We need to focus on more realistic alternative fuels, like solar power, hydrogen, and human blood.

5 comments:

Dragon said...

Human blood? Ewwww.

BTW, great to have you back in the barn!

Hyperion said...

Elvis has re-entered the building

Pageant Mom said...

I have a couple of uh, volunteer, donors from my office... I'll go check my trunk...

I've decided to place the blame for everything wrong in my life/about me on global warming. That'll work, won't it??

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Welcome back to the Barn, Elvis. We hope that your jungle room is open to us ladies. It's been a long time!

Hyperion said...

Blaming everything on Global Warming is awesome. I think I will make that the new motto on the Home Page