Thursday, March 08, 2007

D.P., are you with me?

I was talking to a friend the other day and she used the term "D.P." in conversation. I had no idea what she meant and she seemed shocked that I didn't know. She assumed it was a common expression. When she told me what it meant, I was shocked wondering how that could ever be a common expression. So I wanted to put it in front of the barn.

Is "D.P." a common euphemism, used in polite society, for that term or is it something that she and her kinky friends use? Come on barn, help a monkey out.

xo,

Dragon

4 comments:

Skittles said...

What the hell is "D.P."? Do I have to consult the online urban dictionary for this too?

Sea Hag said...

displaced person?

Hyperion said...

I was momentarily perplexed until I saw the picture. I laughed so hard I spit my energy drink all over the wall.

Good Times.

lost goddess said...

I have used the term D.P on many occations and any one I know of knows* it means Double Penitration. And Yes I really do have many conversation of that context. Onice agian that however is just me.