Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Scum (an update)

I wanted to do a quick followup on the post I wrote two weeks ago on my sister and this guy who wouldn't come pick her up.

Much response there, and I was gratified to see my fears weren't just a distrustful older brother.

Well, several nights after that incidence, the dude came back into the club where my sister works.

And he wasn't alone.

With the gentlemen, actually, hanging all over him, was another girl. There weren't in my sister's section, but she had to see them constantly. Worse, according to her, the guy wasn't paying too much attention to his date until he'd see my sister in view, when suddenly he couldn't keep his hands off her.

Suspicions validated.

Of course, my real worry was that my sister would fall for the act. However, she seemed to get it, vowing to never have anything to do with him. I had my doubts, but she seemed to have moved on, until I heard that she hung out with mutual friends, and that guy's name came up in the group.

My sister swears he was just there, and since they have mutual friends avoiding him is impossible, and there is no way she would go back to him, but I guess we'll see.

Anyway, thanks, Barn, for letting me know I was on the right track.

2 comments:

Biff Spiffy said...

With a name like El Conquistador, you had any doubt you were on the right track?

Guts are God's Gift to Guide Guys... and that's about all ah'll alliterate.

lost goddess said...

Very good hyperion!