Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Real Good Lies

Hyperion showed me how to embed videos, a fact he's going to soon come to regret.

I don't care what anyone says, Hilary Duff is not only hot, but this song (With Love) actually rocks. Screw anyone who doesn't like it. (Actually, just screw anyone hot):





This next one I found in my travels. It may not have come to you yet, so I wanted to be the first to present it. I have no idea what the animation thing is about, some Final Fantasy thing. (One of you nerds can fill in the blanks). But it's the only video I could find with the song. Listen to the song. which is called "Feel Good Lies" by some chick named Brooke Nolan. Pop Gold, Bitches!



After you're done, or if the video doesn't work, PLEEEEEEEESE check out her home site (http://www.brookenolan.com/) Have you seen a hotter sluttier picture today? I haven't. I'm definitely going to spend the next two hours looking for pix of this girl.

Oh, one thing. When she sings, "when you look me in the eye...." the next line is "MAKE A real good lie...."

I was hanging out with this girl in Kelowna, British Columbia and she heard the song and she loved it. However, when she started to sing it, she sang, "When you look me in the eye, nigga, real good lie."

(I know. Half of you are rolling your eyes, although, when you listen to the song, it DOES kind of sound like that, and with today's music....anyway, I know Hyperion is shaking his head in disgust that I would hang out with someone that dumb, but that's why he never gets much. Tobias, on the other hand, is all about the dumb-girl nookie. Hell, without it I might never get laid.)



I'm Audi 5000
li'l Tobias

No comments: