Friday, March 09, 2007

Guess Who's Back?



FAIR WARNING:


There was an old Monkey Barn invitation on Tobias's email, which he exercised to join a couple of days ago. I suppose I could kick him out, not having heard from him in months, but then the little guy contacted me and told me some of what he's been up to, and I felt sorry for him. So, he's back in the Barn, on a probationary basis. However, I want all bad behavior reported to me immediately, capische?

And for those of you somewhat new....Tobias is a River Midget. If your'e not familar with the breed, uh, just try to remember that A) he's less than 2 feet high and B) he doesn't really mean it.

Meanwhile, I changed the "Comment" moniker to things I thought would cheer him up. Also, I changed the description of Monkey Barn out on the home page to honor him. Go take a look. I'll wait.

I want you to know that there is no disrespect to "Eat the Baby," which was supplied by Schrodinger. We love her and probably used that motto for much longer than any other in Monkey Barn history. But I had to throw Tobias a bone.

And now you all can be on guard.

3 comments:

Skittles said...

Welcome back, Tobias!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Hmmm hmmm hmmm! Finally I can have me some River Midget SUGAR!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I hate Tobias for stealing my thunder. At the same time, I want to make sweet love to his tiny cuteness.