Monday, June 27, 2005

Hyperion delivers smiles

I know I'm doing a lot of links lately, which is no substitute for my actual words, but you have to cut me a bit of slack. I'm killing myself trying to get a script done and a new website up. 'Couple of days and I'll have more time to regale you with tales.

In the meantime, here are three things to brighten your day:

73-year old man kills leopard with bare hands

Rejected Crayola Colors (borderline for Quincy)

Dude on the Home Shopping Network stabs himself (not as funny as the grape-stomping woman, but pretty close)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still love you. Break a pencil on the script and hurry up with your sites and you can lighten our lives with those quips of yours!

Anonymous said...

Personally I like the links I don't care what Domie thinks.