Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's my party (even if no one else comes)

I tried to invite people to go celebrate with me tonight (that I got the script done). They have all you can eat ribs at Colorado's. I'm the the biggest ribs man, but I love the waitresses at Colorado's, the Yankee Pot-Roast soup is to die for, and all you can eat is all you can eat.

But no one will go with me. I heard every excuse from "Martial Arts" to "marriage counseling" to just flat out being ignored. Seriously, people, you're trying too hard on these excuses.

So, with no one to celebrate with, I went and bought my own food and had my own celebration: pudding, oven wraps (chicken and cheese rolled up in a flour tortilla), beef jerky and skittles (of course), and I just made Graitch with nectarines and strawberries. I can't wait to have that. Maybe I'll get a party hat too, or would that be too pathetic?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall being invited...

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and get a party hat and go crazy. Congrats on finishing. :)